On the importance of contemplation and the cultivation of virtue in an age that encourages neither. And how this relates to tradition and the canon.
- Contemplative Perseverance in the Face of Suffering (Good Disagreement, Part 2)
- Good Disagreement: The Shared Contemplative Act & The Pursuit of Truth (Good Disagreement, Part 1)
- Common Sense & the ‘Essential’ Crisis of Thinking in the West
- Living in Truth: Conversion to Reality, Not an Escape
- The (Rumored) ‘Death of God’ & Modernity’s Descent into the Marshes