Prudence helps one to maintain sobriety and sanity in the face of “scientism” and other ideological nonsense. Tradition, with its focus on the permanent things and on the eternal dimension of being, allows us to maintain thinking itself in the true sense of philosophy.
- Modern Aimlessness & The Disintegration of the Intellect: Thinking on Purpose, Part 1
- Contemplative Perseverance in the Face of Suffering (Good Disagreement, Part 2)
- Good Disagreement: The Shared Contemplative Act & The Pursuit of Truth (Good Disagreement, Part 1)
- Common Sense & the ‘Essential’ Crisis of Thinking in the West
- Living in Truth: Conversion to Reality, Not an Escape