Prudence helps one to maintain sobriety and sanity in the face of “scientism” and other ideological nonsense. Tradition, with its focus on the permanent things and on the eternal dimension of being, allows us to maintain thinking itself in the true sense of philosophy.
- Common Sense & the ‘Essential’ Crisis of Thinking in the West
- Living in Truth: Conversion to Reality, Not an Escape
- The (Rumored) ‘Death of God’ & Modernity’s Descent into the Marshes
- The Tyranny of Unreality and its ‘Free Options’: Intellectual Triage, Part 2
- On the Loss of Certain Sane Affections: Intellectual Triage, Part 1