Prudence helps one to maintain sobriety and sanity in the face of “scientism” and other ideological nonsense. Tradition, with its focus on the permanent things and on the eternal dimension of being, allows us to maintain thinking itself in the true sense of philosophy.
- The (Rumored) ‘Death of God’ & Modernity’s Descent into the Marshes
- The Tyranny of Unreality and its ‘Free Options’: Intellectual Triage, Part 2
- On the Loss of Certain Sane Affections: Intellectual Triage, Part 1
- Moral Courage in an Ozymandian Age
- On Prudence and the Permanent Things: “Men have forgotten God.”